It is impossible for the Mohawk Applied Research Centre to confirm the validity of all posts, bugs and library content on this website. User content reflects the views and opinions of the each author, but not necessarily that of the Mohawk Applied Research Centre. If you feel that content is questionable, it is encouraged to notify an administrator of this site immediately.
- You agree not to post any abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, slanderous, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being permanently banned from the MARC Technology Exchange accounts. Note that all IP address are logged and may aid in enforcing these conditions.
- You agree that the Mohawk Applied Research Centre has the right to remove, edit, move or close any content at any time should they see fit.
- You agree not to use any automated tools for registering and/or posting on this site. Failing to obey this rule could lead to closure of your account.
- As a user you agree that any information you have entered is being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the Mohawk Applied Research Centre cannot be held responsible for any involuntary disclosure of data (through computer attacks that may lead to the data being compromised).
- The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).
By clicking "Agree" below you will to be bound by the terms and conditions for using this website.
|SoClean Theme By Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)Powered by YAF 1.9.4
| YAF © 2003-2010, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.024 seconds.